Full Spectrum hemp oil is gaining popularity, due to the entourage effect. This phenomenon, results when the many components within the cannabis plant interact with the human body to produce a stronger influence than any one of those components alone – it’s a synergistic effect. To understand the concept, think of it in terms of human interactions. We all have gifts and abilities that can carry us to a certain point in life. Sometimes, we’ll meet another person who has different gifts and abilities. When these partnerships are formed between two people, and abilities are combined, achievements can be made that were otherwise unimaginable.
Full spectrum hemp oil can also have trace amounts of THC with 0.3% or less present because it uses the entire hemp plant and all it’s cannabinoids. Although a small amount of THC is present, it is not accompanied with any psychoactive effects.
- Natural: Refined Hemp Seed Oil, Full Spectrum CBD Extract
- Peppermint: Refined Hemp Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oils, Sweetener, Full Spectrum CBD Extract
- Blueberry: Refined Hemp Seed Oil, Blueberry Flavoring, Sweetener, Full Spectrum CBD Extract
- Lemon: Refined Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Lemon Essential Oils, Sweetener, Full Spectrum CBD Extract
- Orange: Refined Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Orange Essential Oils, Sweetener, Full Spectrum CBD Extract